I wanted to sport a festive yet simple look when we went Pandal hopping in Kolkata during Durga Puja. A bright lip was the best route to go. I had just bought Maybelline Coloursensational in Hooken on Pink and this seemed the perfect excuse to wear it and sport a goofy happy expression!
- Lotus 3 in 1 sunblock (at night, yes! Not because I thought the light would have UV radiation, but because it is quite mattifying. The pic was taken after three hours of walking around in sultry Kolkata weather. I would be an oil slick without a mattifier)
- Oriflame pressed powder
- Lakme Rose Blush (Discountinued, i think. It is a lovely shade but the formula calls for a lot of improvement)
- Colorbar I-Glide in Blackout
- Elle 18 Kajal (This is one of the blackest Kajals I have worn and lasts almost as long as my Lotus one)
- Maybelline Colorsensational in Hooked On Pink (I now know why so many beauty bloggers love it)