Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beauty Tip - Tightlining

Hey girls,

Am trying to get my blogging mojo back so bear the nonsensical posts for a while. Yeah, I am talking to my maybe ten loyal readers out there!!! :)

I love the effect of tightlining on my eyes but am terrified of doing it. A klutz like myself will end up poking her eye all the time. Not to mention the fact that pulling up the lid will cause sagging. So, I cheat!

To tightline, I line my lower lashline heavily and shut my eyes immediately. I blink a few times till the kohl transfers to the upper lashline and repeat this process a few times. Voila, tightlined eyes :)

What are your beauty cheats?

11 comments:

  1. oh Wow !! Atleast you have 10 loyal readers !! I will almost all the time talk to no one :)
    Nice tip anyway. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha.. i was being totally sarcastic there.. :) i have no clue how many loyal readers i deserve with my erratic posting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not for tightlining... i use a kohl generally... i prefer a pencil or gel liner over liquid anyways...

      what abt you? do you tightline?

      Delete
  3. I mostly use tightlining too... because hubby gives very less time to move. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes.. been there... how do you remove the makeup then? i find it a pain!

      Delete
  4. hahahhaha super easy way ;) though i do it very differently... but i am liking ur way much much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do it in a different way .. Ll surely try yr Tip too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! u wont believe i do it sometimes ur way too. :P but mostly i line the outer half of the lash which is easy to line... ;) For the rest parts i just blink ;) n yeah i also have another way which is the easiest. just place the kohl/kajal on ur lower lash/water line, Close your eyes and move the pencil to and fro 2/3 times.both the eyes are lined simultaneously and u don't have to do the stretching n all. ;) :D Do try it n let me know if it was useful or not. :)

    ReplyDelete